The Yampa is an automated tabletop canning system that gets down to business. This compact tabletop machine cans a quick 25-30 cans per minute and offers a convenient solution for those solely canning standard sized cans. This machine is the little brother to the Gunnison, but offers significant cost savings if you know that you will only be canning standard size cans.
Can Feed and Rinse
Automate pre-fill rinsing of cans AND feeding of cans into the filler.
Integrated Liquid Nitrogen Dosing
Add a drop of LN2 to each can just before lid apply.
Integrated Date Coding
Must also have a Final Rinse module
Final Rinse/Dry with Compressed Air Dryer
Rinse/dry cans. Uses compressed
air to dry.
Integrated Cart and Drip Tray
Add a cart with casters and a built-in drip tray to make it easier to move about.
Encloses machine in a clear plastic box
Rinse Water Re-Use
Reuse pre-rinse water for post rinse.
- Compact tabletop footprint
- Fully automated purge, fill, lid apply, seam
- Adjustable timers for all system functions
- Patented cam-less wedge seamer
- Automated tank pressure controller to create constant fill and foam
- Simple/quick change between any size standard can
- CIP/SIP for fill system
- Adjustable timers for system functions
- CIP/SIP for fill system
- Operator controlled fill levels, timing functions, and run rate
- Touch screen help menus with pictures, troubleshooting, and preventative maintenace
- Automated Tank Pressure Controller for precise control of beverage pressures and fill times
- Modern PLC machine controller and operator color touch screen
- Seamer components that can be swapped without requiring adjustments
- Washdown-compliant sensors, pneumatics, enclosure, and decking
- Nema 4X electrical enclosures
5-Step Oxygen Reduction using:
- Closed fill tubes that do not re-acquire air between fill cycles
- Pre-fill purge station that clears air out prior to fills
- Short paths from fill to seam
- CO2 blanket generator when lids are placed on foam
- Dial-in foam/fill levels for individual fill head control
|Power:||120V or 230V 1-phase (50/60hz)|
|Controls Air:||90 psi 1.5 cfm of clean, dry air|
|CO2:||20 psi .5 cfm of CO2|
Throughput: 25-30 cans/minute
Can Sizes: All standard diameter can options (60mm)
Dimensions: 54” (1372 mm)L x 23” (584 mm)D x 36” (914 mm)H (for base unit, some options add length)
Weight: 275 lbs. (124.7 kg)
Construction: 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum
Power: 120V or 230V 1-phase (50/60hz)
Controls Air: 90 psi 1.5 cfm of clean, dry air
CO2: 20 psi .5 cfm of CO2