We will inspect your equipment, assist with setup, and ensure all systems are “go”.
Once your equipment is setup and tuned, our expert will train you and your team on best practices including how to use, tune, clean, inspect, and maintain your new canning equipment.
Theory and education is a good start, but nothing is better for learning than hands-on canning. We will work with you as you can one or more of your beverages to ensure you are comfortable enough to successfully run your new canning line.
Un-crate and setup all pieces of equipment according to plan.
Verify and Tune equipment for production startup
System components and functionality
Operator touch screen interface
product foam and fill levels
Seam tear-down & measurement
Other sub-systems & Cleaning
Other line equipment
End to End Canning:
Canning session setup
Can a substantial volume of beverage
Tuning during canning session
Canning session cleanup
Fixing machinery to floor, when applicable
- Minimum $40,000 purchase required
- System must be ordered by August 31, 2019 to qualify
- Installation anywhere on planet Earth
- Only components purchased through Twin Monkeys are eligible for discounted installation and training
- Discount applied to labor cost only, it does not include travel or hotel expenses.
- This offer is not valid with any other discounts.