A half-height pallet semi-automated depalletizer. A person will need to pull a layer of cans off the pallet and onto the depalletizer, raise the depal shelf, then the system takes over at that point to automatically feed the cans. The semi-automated depalletizer consists of:
– A shelf the size of a pallet at the height of the top of a pallet of cans
– A 2-D funnel that merges the cans into single file
– A vibrator that ensures the cans don’t lock into place
– The framework to support this system
– An attachment and support point to the start of the twist rinse or feed chute
Customer will need to supply a lift that can raise the bottom of a pallet at least 6 feet in the air.
Twin Monkeys Beverage Systems offers a wide range of equipment from end-to-end of your canning process while also upholding world-class customer service, install and training assistance, and a free seam inspection program!
Find us at www.twinmonkeys.net for more details and help with your canning needs, or call us at (888) 315-7462 ext. 12.