Our most popular line, the Gunnison canning system can produce a quick 25-30 cans per minute. Its ultra-compact footprint has made it popular with mobile canning operations, as well as small and medium size beverage producers with limited space. Its versatility and quick change over for additional can diameters allows businesses producing more than one can size to maximize efficiency. With a wide array of infeed and outfeed options, this machine can be custom configured.
Auto Weigh/Fill Adjust/Reject Option
Let the machine automatically adjust the fill levels and reject low weight cans, ensuring proper fill amounts.
Integrated Liquid Nitrogen Dosing
Add a drop of LN2 to each can just before lid apply.
Integrated Date Coding
3-line date coding on the bottom of the can prior to initial rinse.
Encloses machine in a clear plastic box.
Rinse/dry cans. Uses compressed
air to dry.
- Patented cam-less wedge seamer: fast, repeatable, low maintenance
- Lid applicator with CO2 blanket generator
- DO pick up as low as 20ppb
- Integrated Automated Tank Pressure Control
- Mobile friendly with locking casters on a movable cart
- Quick change out between can diameters
- Precise volumetric flow meters for fill levels repeatable to ±2g
- Patent-pending cam-less wedge seamer: fast, repeatable; low maintenance
- Lid applicator with CO2 blanket generator; very reliable
- Intuitive operator color touch screen
- Washdown systems for easy cleaning
5-Step Oxygen Reduction using:
- Closed fill tubes that do not re-acquire air between fill cycles
- Pre-fill purge station that clears air out prior to fills
- Short paths from fill to seam
- CO2 blanket generator when lids are placed on foam
- Dial-in foam/fill levels for individual fill head control
|Power:||120V or 230V 1-phase (50/60hz)|
|Controls Air:||90 psi 1.5 cfm of clean, dry air|
|CO2:||20 psi .5 cfm of CO2|
Dimensions: 52” L (1320mm) X 26” D (660mm) X 60” H (1520mm)
Case Per Minute: 25-30
Weight: 450 lbs. (204 kg)
SCFM (AIR): 90 psi 1.5 cfm of clean, dry air
Can Options: Slim, Sleek, Standard
Power Requirements: 120V or 230V 1-phase (50/60hz)
CO2: 20 psi .5 cfm of CO2
Beverages capable: Beer, Wine, Coffee, Kombucha, RTD, Soda, Water, Juice, THC infused, CBD Infused