Automated nano can/crowler machine.
HIGH QUALITY NANO CANNING EXPERIENCE
The Mancos canning line delivers a high-quality packaging experience for any craft beverage. No other canning system (of any size) can deliver on as many varying can diameters, such as slim, sleek, standard and the Crowlers™ on one single machine.
- Available can-styles: Crowlers™, sleek, slim, and standard cans
- Tiny tabletop footprint
- Fully automated purge, fill, lid apply, seam
- Adjustable timers for all system functions
- CIP/SIP for fill system
- TPO pickup as low as 20 PPB
- Patented Seamer Technology
- Lid applicator with CO2 blanket generator
- Intuitive operator color touch screen with QR code support manual access
- Washdown systems for easy cleaning
- Pre-Rinse mechanism
5-Step Oxygen Reduction
- Closed fill tubes that do not re-acquire air between fill cycles
- Pre-fill purge station that clears air out prior to fills
- Short paths from fill to seam
- CO2 blanket generator when lids are placed on foam
- Dial-in foam/fill levels for individual fill head control
|120V or 230V 1-phase (50/60hz)
|90 psi 1 cfm of clean, dry air
|20 psi .5 cfm of CO2
- Throughput: 10-15 cans/minute, depending on can size
- Can Sizes: Slim, Sleek, Standard, Crowler™
- Dimensions: 52”l x 32”d x 33”h (1320mm x 838mm x 762mm)
- Weight: 250 lbs (113 kg)
- Construction: 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum
customize your setup
Like all of our canning lines, The Mancos is fully customizable. Here are a few optional add-ons that can make this setup as powerful and as advanced as any nano canning machine you will find on the market.
Looking for something specific? Contact us directly to discuss your options.
Add the Advanced Tech Pack
- Automated Tank Pressure Controller to maintain beverage pressure for perfect fills
- Automated Fobber to add the perfect foam to each can for advanced oxygen reduction
- Post-Seam Rinse/Dry Module to clean the cans prior to packaging
- Automated Fill Raise to determine the precise time to withdraw the filler
- Lid Sensor: Lid sensor checks for a lid on a can before seaming. If no lid is detected it will not seam.
explore Financing options
Free up working capital | Gain tax advantages | Match payments to cash flow