Simplify can label application and increase efficiency on canning days with this automated can labeler.
VERSATILE, COMPACT LABELER
The Saluda is a fully automated can label applicator for applying pressure-sensitive, wrap-on adhesive labels. It can accommodate a wide range of labels and cans and also offers an option to date code labels prior to application.
The lightweight design and affordability of the Saluda labeler makes it ideal for small breweries that don’t need anything more than 30 cans/minute for their labeler.
- Label Dimensions: 1” to 6” tall (optional up to 7 ½” tall), 14” long max
- Label Core: 3”
- Reel Size: 12”
- Machine Dimensions: 38”W x 48”L x 48”H
- Cans Per Minute: 30
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Can Options: nearly any cylindrical size
- Power Requirements: 120V or 230V 1-phase (50/60hz)
- Ink Jet Date Coder to code ½” high print zone across the label with user configurable information
- Accommodations for up to 7 ½” tall labels
- Fully automated label application
- Options for left- or right-hand
- Operator screen for machine control
- 4 ½” wide conveyor
- Variable speed
- Stainless steel and aircraft-grade anodized aluminum
Complete your setup
take your canning line to the next level
THE following accessories will integrate seamlessly with your twin monkeys canning system.
explore Financing options
Free up working capital | Gain tax advantages | Match payments to cash flow
have a question?
Let’s Talk Monkey