The Cimarron is our most robust offering. Expandable from 1-10 fill heads, and single to dual lane this machine is the epitome of customizable. This machine can run from 10-100+ cans per minute. It handles slim, sleek and standard cans and change out between different diameters is a breeze. The ultra-compact layout makes it ideal for mobile canning and beverage producers who need medium to high can output but have space constraints. This machine can be configured with multiple infeed/outfeed options for a truly unique to you canning system that meets all your needs.
Fully Integrated Liquid Nitrogen Dosing
Each lane can be controlled independently from the touchscreen.
Full-Lexan guarding for canning system to meet regulations in Europe.
Integrated Date Coding
Standard or patent-pending steady coding options in line with your canning system.
In-line labeler that can be configured in numerous layouts for tight space constrictions.
Semi-Automatic, Full-Automatic. Half-Height or Full-Height.
Fill system auto-adjusts individual fill volumes to match target weights.
Post seam rinse/dry module for each lane.
Rinse Water Reuse
Reuse pre-rinse water for post rinse.
Automatically dose sanitizer into the pre-rinse.
- Reject for poor quality cans (lidless, partial seams, old cans, etc)
- Eco Friendly: Water saver rinse water reuse. CO2, water and air dryer shutoff automatically when not in use
- Compact and liftgate friendly
- No increase in footprint for with addition from single to dual lane
- Preventive Maintenance will be available through the touchscreen and video available through QR code
- Automated Tank Pressure Controller to create constant fill and foam
- Patented cam-less wedge seamer: fast, repeatable; low maintenance
- Lid applicator with CO2 blanket generator
- Intuitive operator color touch screen
- CIP/SIP systems for easy cleaning
- Auto-filler raise adjust to ensure proper timing for filler shutoff height
5-Step DO (Dissolved Oxygen) Reduction using:
- Closed fill tubes that do not re-acquire air between fill cycles
- Pre-fill purge station that clears air out prior to fills
- Short paths from fill to seam
- CO2 blanket generator when lids are placed on foam
- Dial-in foam/fill levels for individual fill head control
|Power:||120V or 230V 1-phase (50/60hz)|
|Controls Air:||90psi – 4.5 cfm|
|CO2 / Nitrogen Gas for purging:||20 psi – 1 cfm|
- Dimensions: 79” (2006mm) x 34.4” (873.76mm) x 73.1” (1857mm)
- Cans Per Minute: 10-100
- Weight: 733 lbs. (Single Lane) (332.4 kg)-944 lbs. (Double Lane) (428.1 kg)
- Fill Heads: 1-5 for a single lane, 6-10 for a dual lane
- Controls Air: 202-4.5
- Can Options: Handles slim, sleek and standard cans. Change out between diameters is a breeze.
- Power Requirements: 230V 1-Phase
- CO2: 20 psi 1 cfm of CO2
- Beverage Capability: Beer, Wine, Coffee, Kombucha, RTD, Soda, Water and Juice, THC Infused, CBD Infused